Monday, September 3, 2012

August Faves!

 Already September! Geesh! So I guess it's time for August favorites. This time I only did beauty products but I'll do another favorites next week. So the first item is my Remington Wet 2 Straight flat iron. It makes straightening your hair go by so fast!
 And the best part is that you can use it on wet hair too!

 Make sure you use heat protection!
 Mascara: NatureLuxe brown. I swear on all my other makeup products that this makes your lashes look insanely long! The only issue is that it is super smudgy. That would probably be better with the waterproof but I haven't tried it yet.
 BB creams are the 'it thing' this summer (and now fall) and the Maybelline Dream line really stood out with their's. It goes on smooth and gives your face a natural glow. Did I mention it has SPF?!
 Oh look! Another Maybelline Dream product! I know this is all the rant on Youtube but that's because it is just that amazing! It is light, and you can hardly feel it on your face!

 Ah! Bad pictures! Anyhoo! My favorite lip product this month is the Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie. I don't know if it's the soft feel, the gorgeous color, or the great smell of it that turns me on but I do know that I NEED to try more colors!
 The eyeshadows are from Ulta and super pigmented! The pressed powder is e.l.f and was only ONE DOLLAR! And it's better quality then most high end brands' that I've tried! And of course my Urban Decay Primer Potion is on my favorites list!
As far as perfume, I LOVE this Love Express scent! It's from the store, Express, and smells so feminine and flirty. Ah-maze-ing!

Be Enchanted is one of my favorite scents right now. And you all know I love Bath and Body Works' lotions! So obviously I'm going to be in love with their Be Enchanted lotion.

And lastly (I forgot it in my locker so no picture D:), I love my Just Bitten lip stain in the color honey! It smells minty and leaves a gorgeous color that lasts for hours.

Hope you enjoyed my faves! PLEASE follow! It would mean the world to me! Thanks so much! Bye(:

No comments:

Post a Comment