Sunday, April 22, 2012

Marshmellow S'more bars!


  So I hope you guys have seen AND tried my S'more bars! And if you haven't, then SHAME ON YOU! ;)
Anyway...so I decided to remake them but this time I used a half cup more marshmallows when making them. I also added a bunch of mini marshmallows into it right before laying it into the pan. Then I stuck some on the top just for looks (and taste). And let me just say that this time, they turned out 1000 times better!!! I could eat soooooo many!! The extra marshmallows make it softer and give it a more interesting texture and taste. I'll link the actual recipe so you can get to it...and try it for yourself! PLEASE comment and let me know how you think they turned out!

http://www.totally-chic.blogspot.com/2012/04/smore-bars-yum.html#more


No comments:

Post a Comment