Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Mini Makeup Haul

 Hey guys! I finally decided to try one of the Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blushes. On a scale from 1-10, I'd give it a 6 or 7. It is very light on the skin and looks as natural as blush can! The only thing I don't like is how they aren't very pigmented. You really have to layer it in order for color to show up.
 The one I bought was in Candy Coral. Over all, I would recommend it!
 The next thing I got was from CVS. I've been wanting a pink lipstick and when I saw that this one was on sale for $0.69, I HAD to buy it! And yes, I love it! This one is by Wet N Wild in the color Pink Ice. It is the prettiest summer color I have tried in a long time!

Finally I picked up a few items from e.l.f. Before I even tell you what I got, let me just say, I recommend them all. All four things were from their dollar line. I bought the total face brush, a handheld mirror, a mascara, and the clear eye lash/eyebrow gel. I've heard so many people bash the e.l.f. mascara but I don't know why. I actually really like it! I won't use it for my everyday makeup but I will through it in my backpack or purse for touch ups.
I hope you enjoyed this mini haul! Don't forget to comment and be ready for my summer favorites, JCP haul, Kohl's Haul, and much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment