Thursday, September 27, 2012

Totally Trendy!

Hey guyyss! I'm going to start a new post series called totally trendy. Anytime I see something that stands out as a popular trend or could become a fashion statement, I'll post it! At the end of each week, I'll make a post with the most popular trend determined by your votes! How to vote? Just comment on the ones you like! Today's trend is definitely the "nerdy chic" glasses. Prescription or not, I just love them!


These are so cute with curly hair, then geeky chic with a high straight pony! I never wanted glasses more before now! Do you guys agree??

2 comments:

  1. Hey can you check out my blog, and give my helpful advice thanks!
    www.kaydoll343.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing! Go ahead and give me some feedback too if you would like! Thanks :-D

      Delete